The Role of Investor Relations course aims to provide the principles and essential awareness of the role of investor relations. The course is aimed at both senior management in companies and investor relations staff.
Why is effective investor relations essential?
- Engagement with shareholders
- Regulatory requirements
- Achieving a fair market valuation
Review of the regulatory framework
How financial markets interact with IR
- Who are the key participants
- How they interact with the company’s IR department
- What do they need to know